Coaching & Advocacy
DMA’s services span all phases of the implementation, from vendor selection to post go-live support which allows clients the ability to use an objective, third party perspective to represent their best interests and business needs. Specifically, our professionals:
- Act as an extension of your tax team
- Help your tax team understand the implications of technology-driven business decisions
- Apply experience and best practices from implementations of all tax software providers’ solutions
- Are proactive rather than reactive when the solutions go live
Coaching & Advocacy services include:
- Project Planning – DMA will meet with your team to discuss the project timelines and define success of the implementation process.We will also identify roles and responsibilities, determine project sponsors, and agree upon future communication expectations.
- Requirements Gathering – DMA will gather all existing documentation pertaining to your tax policies and procedures.We will also interview your tax and business team to ensure all requirements are gathered and understood by the implementation team.All gathered requirements will be documented and consumed into the solution design.
- System Configuration – DMA will collaborate with you to configure the tax engine and business system based upon the documented solution design and blueprint.
- Development – DMA will create or be the subject matter expert for the integration component, depending on your technical capabilities and availability.The development of the adaptor will allow communication between the business system and the selected tax engine.
DMA’s Coaching & Advocacy services focus on your goals and requirements to ensure your business needs are met.